In my practice I see individuals, couples and families who present with a wide range of problems and issues including:
- Stress + conflict Individual, couple + family
- Depression, anxiety, phobias + obsessions
- Child + adult attachment + developmental trauma
- Domestic + family violence
- Relationship + family conflict, affairs, trust, betrayal, jealousy
- Suicidality + self harm
- Physical, emotional + sexual abuse
- Addictions- substances, gambling, food, work, sex, love+ pornography
- Grief + loss
- Sexual issues + sexuality
- Self esteem
- Parenting + step families
I only see children and adolescents when they come as part of a family.
I also run and design groups, workshops and seminars as required for young children, adolescents, couples, parents and teachers. The aim of each of these is to empower people through knowledge, self-awareness and the acquisition of new skills.
FEES: per 50-minute session
Groups/Seminars on application
MEDICARE rebate is available when referred by your G.P.
I also have some sessions available for a sliding scale fee.
After hours and weekend appointments are also available on request.
Cancellation policy- If you need to cancel or postpone your appointment I need 48 hours notice, otherwise I will charge for the session, unless I fill the time.